Here are some levels I think one might set on tagging an external event (or even a personal one) into your day.
- I will not attend this event (usually means it will not be shown.)
- I will not attend but need to keep track of this event.
- The event is canceled.
- I have not made any decision (default behaviour.)
- There is some chance I will attend (perhaps a percentage can be applied.)
- I want to attend, but something may change my mind.
- I plan to attend. (A typical default.)
- I am central to this event (speaking, leading meeting etc.)
This is a neat list. Is anyone working anywhere to standardize such a set of tags, so they may have shared meaning between people?