Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sync between Windows Live Calendar and Outlook available -- for a price

A commenter to an earlier post pointed out that Microsoft does offer sync between Windows Live Calendar and Outlook, but it will cost you the price of a paid subscription to Outlook Connector. I hunted around and think Outlook Connector comes with Outlook Live, which costs $59.95 a year according to this.

As I was searching, I also found The Open Source Outlook Connector Project, a five-year-old effort which looks like another possibility for Outlook swamp draining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
Came across your blog after searching for a free solution to syncing my hotmail calendar with Outlook. I've download the Open Connector add-in and watched the video guide, but I get stuck at the point that the demo inputs a so-called Home URI. Do you know what that is? I can't figure it out.
Thanks,
Vince

Anonymous said...

The same happened to me.